To kick off National Farmers Market Week, Gaining Ground will host Celebrate Local Food Day at the Chattanooga Market. There's a whole host of things going on to help celebrate, so make plans to swing by!
- Virginia College Cooking Demos @ 11 am, 11:45 am, 12:30 pm
- Dish T' Pass Cooking Demo @ 1:30 pm
- Slow Food Chattanooga Cooking Demo at 2:30 pm
- Heirloom Tomato sampling
- A Scavenger Hunt! Visit Gaining Ground's booth for more details
- Chattanooga area Farmers Market to raise awareness about their market!
- Chattanooga Area Food Bank's Food to Family Initiative
In addition, we'll have beautiful tomato recipe cards, a Tastebuds local food guide, bumper stickers and much more to celebrate local food.
See you there!